Water Tank Cleaning
We provide professional, reliable and cost-effective water tank cleaning services for everything from large, complex commercial systems to small, domestic tanks throughout Northern Ireland.
The Importance of Water Tank Cleaning
At Techright, we understand the importance of clean and safe water. That’s why we offer professional and affordable water tank cleaning services for both commercial and residential systems. Over time, harmful bacteria like Legionella, as well as dirt, dust, and debris, can accumulate in water tanks. Regular inspections and cleaning are essential to maintain water hygiene and control the risk of Legionella.
Our services are in compliance with the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L8/HSG274 Parts 1, 2 & 3) which requires clean conditions in all online water systems. Don’t let unclean water put your health at risk. Contact us today for routine tank inspections and cleaning to ensure your stored water is safe and compliant.
The Benefits Of Professional Water Tank Cleaning Services
Water tank cleaning is an essential task that ensures the safety and quality of your water supply. Regular maintenance can prevent the build-up of harmful bacteria, algae, and sediment, which can contaminate your water and pose health risks. This is the key benefits of professional water tank cleaning services and why it’s important to schedule regular cleanings.
- Prevents disease outbreak
- Reduces biofilm build-up
- Keeps tanks clear of sediment and silt
- Prevents rust and corrosion caused by debris and organic material
- Keeps your water supply clean and fresh
- Reduces tank maintenance and costs
- Prevents blockages and leakages
- Ensures compliance with the Health & Safety regulations
How Often Should You Clean Your Water Tank? Expert Advice
To ensure the safety and cleanliness of your cold water storage tank, it is recommended to have it inspected and cleaned on an annual basis. However, the frequency may vary depending on the results of a site-specific legionella risk assessment. It is important to also keep an eye out for visible signs of sediment, stagnant water, biofilm, corrosion and flora growth during routine inspections, as this may indicate the need for a cleaning and chlorination.
Techright provides Professional Water Tank Cleaning Services. Our team of experts will: –
- Visit your site and conduct a tank inspection
- Fully drain the tank and undertake physical clean to impeccable standards
- Chemical clean using HuwaSan TR50
- Tests carried out for TVC, E-coli and T-Coliform and Legionella by a UKAS accredited laboratory
- Issue water tank chlorination certificate
- Provide risk assessments and method statements
- Provide completion report showing photographic evidence and client signature
Contact us today for reliable and efficient water tank cleaning services.
Benefits of HuwaSan TR50 for Water Tank Cleaning include:-
- Water that is safe for drinking and bathing
- No hazardous chemical mixing is required which will increase safety for sites and operatives
- Safer and less corrosive than chlorine based products which means pipework will not corrode
- HuwaSan TR50 has been recognised by the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for the control of legionella bacteria
If your premises or part of your premises (commercial or domestic) has been closed/unused for several weeks, or your water storage tank hasn’t been flushed and cleaned for a period of time, harmful bacteria and biofilm is at risk of proliferating within your system.
Contact us to make an enquiry on our water tank cleaning services.
What Clients Say?
Simon Nelson, SHEQ Manager ESSENTRA PACKAGING
The professional attitude taken during the recent extensive works on site in relation to not only the job itself but with regards to health & safety was excellent. Aaron led the project from start to finish and was in full attendance for the duration of the works which gave us as a company the confidence to know the job would be executed correctly. Aaron’s team and third party contractor also carried out their duties to a very high standard.
Richard Barnes, Health and safety Manager FINNEBROGUE
I have been using Techright as water treatment specialists for the service, monitoring, and risk assessment of our water systems for several years. Aaron and his team have always provided a first class, cost-effective support service, and maintained a high quality of work. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective client.